Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
in the void
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hail all, as my first post I would like to proclaim this as funny but also that there is one penultimate rule that is missing and should be deemed as true:
METAL HAS NO RULES! :james:

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
CoB is terrible.
If this is meant to be read as "Children of Bodom" then the problem which you let yourself make is that they existed past 2004, or 2005 if you're nice. 'Hate Crew Deathroll' was their last good release if you want to be 99% serious, or like I said - being nice, you COULD say it was Are You Dead Yet? Listen either from 'Something Wild' if you want a more Malmsteen rip-off Bodom or Hatebreeder which is more of their own sound up until Hate Crew Deathroll and all will be well

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
If this is meant to be read as "Children of Bodom" then the problem which you let yourself make is that they existed past 2004, or 2005 if you're nice. 'Hate Crew Deathroll' was their last good release if you want to be 99% serious, or like I said - being nice, you COULD say it was Are You Dead Yet? Listen either from 'Something Wild' if you want a more Malmsteen rip-off Bodom or Hatebreeder which is more of their own sound up until Hate Crew Deathroll and all will be well
I've only heard Hatebreeder and Blooddrunk, hatebreeder was OK but blodddrunk was :ugh:

·
in the void
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I concur with MFB, after Hate Crew Bodom died. To be fair, they do kinda make fun of their own music, callin it death trash metal for teens (or something along those lines)

·
in the void
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry, my fault, it may sound 'off topic' but it sumhow links in with the rules. I proclaimed the rules were missing a rule that I deemed worthy :p

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Flexed, clipped, and moved :flex2:
:rofl: Thank god. I saw this in the member introduction section, saw "metal has no rules," thought, "oh yeah?" and was about to link to the Rules of Metal thread, except I see this is where it originated. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.