Metalguitarist.org banner

121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,865 Posts
Oh look, a $4000 Schecter! :lol:
Don't look at that, buy the blue sparkly one. #BlueSparklesAreMetal!

If the sparkles aren't good enough, you can bedazzle it.

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Guitarded
Rig: Marshall DSL20
429 Posts
Does anyone know where this guitar is manufactured yet. All the info on back of the headstock is photo-shopped out in every damn pick I can find. Its some shady shit Ive been seeing with those "Wild card" series Jacksons. Please don't tell me THAT $1900 guitar is made in China or Indonesia?! I'm hopping its Korea
i know its the reverb listing rather than official website but it does say MIK right here.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i know its the reverb listing rather than official website but it does say MIK right here.

Nice thanks!
I usually check specs but country of Origin usually isn't listed on any sight. Nice to see Reverb has it.
Its probably a great guitar

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,865 Posts
Does anyone know where this guitar is manufactured yet. All the info on back of the headstock is photo-shopped out in every damn pick I can find. Its some shady shit Ive been seeing with those "Wild card" series Jacksons. Please don't tell me THAT $1900 guitar is made in China or Indonesia?! I'm hopping its Korea
I've played a few high end 2020-2021 Jacksons so far and they've all been MIK.

·
Super Moderator
11,446 Posts
They're Korean

·
Dimarzio endorsee
10 Posts
Oh well, in that case - I definitely support ESP overall. Not just their LTD line, which to me has returned to its late 80s quality of ESP, and ESP (proper) is out of control - their custom shop is arguably the finest of the big ones, maybe of all, and their new USA line is incredible - now let me add, the new high end ESP is the same price and value the old Japanese ones seem to have been, but there is a lot of financing and a lot of reverb listings. It’s like what Ibanez was from 1998-2000 - the years where everything was top quality, even base models were underpriced .

With that in mind , I have a couple of custom ESPs both with weird pickup configs - but both, especially my 81/SA slant are staying home with me lol

What are you thinking with all the ideas ?

121 - 140 of 150 Posts