Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!
We've just been shortlisted as one of the bands to open the Rock Sound stage at this year's Damnation festival in Leeds.
Some other bands playing are The Dillinger Escape Plan, The Ocean, Paradise Lost, and Anaal Nathrakh amongst others.

Please do us a massive favour and go to Damnation Festival 2010 - Official Website scroll down to the poll at the bottom of the page, and click on The Construct!

If you do, we will love you forever :D

Cheers,
Rory

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks a million guys! This is gonna be hard as No Made Sense are quite an established band signed to Basick records, and we're pretty unknown and unsigned...

I don't know... Do you guys suck? :lol:
I hope not haha! :lol:

You can decide for yourself at The Construct | Facebook though! :D

Rory

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Done! Is Alex THE Alex from the late Dearly Beheaded?! It must be him because it really sounds like him. I'm a HUGE fan of DB and I love his vocals.
Thanks mate!
Yeah it's the same Alex, me and him were in another band for a few years called I Remain. He's a great vocalist.
The lyrics for our track 'Reflections' are some he wrote 15 years ago for DB, but were never used. The paper they were written on was falling apart haha!
-Rory

·
's all in the wrist
859 Posts
Thanks mate!
Yeah it's the same Alex, me and him were in another band for a few years called I Remain. He's a great vocalist.
The lyrics for our track 'Reflections' are some he wrote 15 years ago for DB, but were never used. The paper they were written on was falling apart haha!
-Rory
I have Brutality Of Terror and I like it quite a bit! I've been following Alex for 14-15 years now and he never ceases to amaze me :metal:

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have Brutality Of Terror and I like it quite a bit! I've been following Alex for 14-15 years now and he never ceases to amaze me :metal:
Really? That's awesome man!
I wasn't on that CD, I joined them after they'd tracked it all. We had a few cool new songs towards the end, but we all just kinda grew out of it I think. I learned a lot in that band though!
Maybe someday we'll get to gig in Cyprus and you can come along, that would be pretty wicked!
-Rory

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So this story has a happy ending!

We won! :D
So cheers to all of you who voted for us! :cheers:

If any of you guys will be attending, give me a shout!

Really excited to play the gig now, but we're gonna practice our arses off first.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts