Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
A little darker than I usually like, but it definitely shows off a lack of fizz, and I've heard actual Rectos sound damn close to that :yesway:

The GAS, you gives me it :squint:

This clip, combined with my need for a looper (and by need, I mean strong want with no actual necessity for :lol: ), has my GAS going haywire. I'll have to keep the X3 around for bass, though, since the idiots didn't include any bass models :wallbash:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
A little darker than I usually like, but it definitely shows off a lack of fizz, and I've heard actual Rectos sound damn close to that :yesway:

This clip, combined with my need for a looper (and by need, I mean strong want with no actual necessity for :lol: ), has my GAS going haywire. I'll have to keep the X3 around for bass, though, since the idiots didn't include any bass models :wallbash:
Do they have the Hiwatt model? That thing sounds killer for an alternative to SVT bass tones.

The other possibility is to get a Tech 21 VT Bass, which is awesome and works great for bassy Ampegy things.

·
18,790 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:: Samsung-SPHM500 AU-OBIGO/Q04C1-1.17_PRE_1 MMP/2.0)

Josh said:

Do they have the Hiwatt model? That thing sounds killer for an alternative to SVT bass tones.

The other possibility is to get a Tech 21 VT Bass, which is awesome and works great for bassy Ampegy things.
True enough, but I've already got the POD, and use the Ampeg and Eden models pretty equally, sometimes blended.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
sounds pretty awesome to me, I can't even play shit like that.

·
I MG.org salute you.
2,501 Posts
Channeling some Jeff Waters there are we? :yesway:

Can't offer much input on the sound as I'm sure my laptop speakers aren't doing it justice. I like the riff though!

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
A little darker than I usually like, but it definitely shows off a lack of fizz
+1. I'd use a tad more gain myself, but it's good you got rid of the Line6 fizz. I can see why you made the topic about the hi-hats. What program are you using to make drums?

Great playing btw

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Channeling some Jeff Waters there are we? :yesway:

...I like the riff though!
This

+1. I'd use a tad more gain myself, but it's good you got rid of the Line6 fizz. I can see why you made the topic about the hi-hats. What program are you using to make drums?

Great playing btw
and this :yesway:

I do like that tone as well. Definite Annihilator feel. I agree about a bit more gain personally, but that's a taste thing. Very tight playing indeed. Drums sound nice for DFH

1 - 11 of 11 Posts