Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Dudes well besides loving to jam on my Axe (when I can because of some serious Health issues) Drag Racing/Engine Building/Wiring/Fab work Etc has been a MAJOR part of my life since the 80's until about 7 years ago when I broke my Neck & had a few Surgeries & Disk injuries along with some severe Asthma/Copd Etc/Etc...It is what it is & you just have to take it "Day By Day" & just deal with it & most important YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG!! Anyway I had Door Cars for years & ran S/G & S/C then I got into a Spitzer Altered & it's a 7 Second Ride about 170+ in the 1/4. So Thank God for my Axe/Amps Etc because they keep me "Sane" because of not Racing anymore for the time being some of my days are pretty bad (Pain Wise Etc). First pic is of my full Round Tube Chassis/Fiberglass Body 4-Link/Strut/Fab 9" S/G SBC Camaro. It took me & a real good Buddy about a year to build.
This my BBC Powered 32 Spitzer Bantam Altered

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Wirelessly posted

Holy fucking motherfucker...

What type of shark is that in the first pic?
Shark Dude? :scratch: :) You mean the Fiberglass Nose on my Zeeee?

Wirelessly posted

Lol

Randall, you may be the most badass sonofabiscuit on this site!
LOL!! Yeah that is my "Baby" Dude & a Frigging B-L-A-S-T to drive! I wanted a Altered for a looooong time. Don't think I am the most "Badass Sonofabiscuit" (Nice!) on here Buddy but like alot of us I grew up in the 80's (THE BEST M-E-T-A-L EVER...P-E-R-I-O-D!) :hbang: & I did some crazy shit but I dove into Racing 150%!! & it was (& still is my LIFE & BLOOD) besides my Wife & Daughter..

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
What CI is that SB in the Camaro?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
This thread is THE GOODS.

:bowdown:
LOL...Thanks Chris \m/

What CI is that SB in the Camaro?
Just a "Little" 355 with Dart Aluminum Heads & "Stock" Chevy 3.48 Steel Crank & "Stock" Chevy "Pink" Rods along with a Crane Roller Etc/Etc. It was a sweet little Bullet that ran for years with some good mph. :rocker:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

:holy:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
holy hell those are some beautiful muscles you got there.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Any audio clips of them running wide open?

:drool:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
What. The. Fuck.

I don't think I can call my vehicle a car after seeing these.

:flex:
LOL...Believe me it took me some serious Years/Time/Money/Sacrifice Etc (As we all know how it is to get involved in a sport like this & what it takes to do this & to Build/Maintain these type of Cars) Plus my Wife almost Divorced me like 20 times during the build of the Camaro! :) I will say this...She is a Major Trooper & honestly was totally cool about the whole deal when we met. She knew what it was that I did & she LOVED the Racing from the very beginning so I got pretty DAMN lucky to find such a Killer Woman because if your a (TRUE CAR DUDE & GEAR HEAD LIKE ME) WE ALL KNOW it takes a very "Special" kind of woman to be with you when your involved in Cars/Racing Etc. I have seen way to many friends have to SELL THERE SHIT because of the same ol' excuses...."Your NEVER here" "We DON'T spend anytime together anymore" Blah Fucking Blah Blah! (LOL) You guys know EXACTLY what I am talking about!...(I hope?) \m/

***Here I am Racing at Gainesville Super Chevy in 2004***

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/)

If Boots ran for president of the world, with Randall as his VP, I'd vote for them all fucking day long. :metal:

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts

If Boots ran for president of the world, with Randall as his VP, I'd vote for them all fucking day long. :metal:
Lol if you guys got my back I'll run.:metal: Wicked rides Randall

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

HAHAHHAH! Dude your a Trip! To bad were not closer we would be doing some serious jamming for sure! Also I would be able to get some lessons from ya?? That would be AWESOME!! You are One KILLER "Shredder" for sure Sir! :james:

Lol if you guys got my back I'll run.:metal: Wicked rides Randall
Thanks "Boots" Paul...Appreciate it Buddy! :metal:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts

Seriously, if someone added whiskey, a chick in a bikini, and Testsment playing in the background, we could just call the job finished and shut down the site. :lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Seriously, if someone added whiskey, a chick in a bikini, and Testsment playing in the background, we could just call the job finished and shut down the site. :lol:
LOL! *F-ING* AWESOME DUDE! :scream2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts