Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
is it a perfermance meter thingy?

i use one of those for my laptop.. it goes in the red a fair bit for CPU usage :( lol

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Actually I already have one of those. :vince: I use PocketDyno. It's fairly accurate, but it needs an exact GVW to calculate HP correctly and honestly I've no idea how much my car weighs with me, my stereo gear, etc, etc in it.

The best I hit with my car at the track was 13.5 @ 109, and I hit mid-14's with PD so it's close enough. It makes ~260HP stock and I have some mods, but PD likes to tell me it's 331 so I know the weight is off (but it makes me feel cool all the same :lol:).

Anyway, definitely nothing to rely on but it is a fun little toy. :D I can't wait to try it on my bike in the spring.

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually I already have one of those. :vince: I use PocketDyno. It's fairly accurate, but it needs an exact GVW to calculate HP correctly and honestly I've no idea how much my car weighs with me, my stereo gear, etc, etc in it.

The best I hit with my car at the track was 13.5 @ 109, and I hit mid-14's with PD so it's close enough. It makes ~260HP stock and I have some mods, but PD likes to tell me it's 331 so I know the weight is off (but it makes me feel cool all the same :lol:).

Anyway, definitely nothing to rely on but it is a fun little toy. :D I can't wait to try it on my bike in the spring.
Nice.. SO I guessed right in you digging it ;)

Pull into one of those weigh stations on the side of the highway and see if they'll weigh you up. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.