Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
HOLY DIVE-AH!
1,727 Posts
i'm surprised. bmws line up is pretty weak right now if you ask me. With the exception of the 1m, nothing really catches my eye.
the m3 is too much money and is destroyed by rivals like the c63amg at it's price point.
the regular 3 series is blah
the 5 is meh
the 7 is uber elite and always has the same clientele.

·
Registered
361 Posts
These people have taste in selecting vehicles in which to not use turn signals.
This. They just HAVE to be in front of you too.

I almost got into a fight with a guy in his BMW because he was driving so dangerously stupid. I ended up just laughing at him and his bruised ego :roll2:

The only Beemer that catches my eye is the M5. Other than that I'd agree the line up is a bit bland.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
i'm surprised. bmws line up is pretty weak right now if you ask me. With the exception of the 1m, nothing really catches my eye.
the m3 is too much money and is destroyed by rivals like the c63amg at it's price point.
the regular 3 series is blah
the 5 is meh
the 7 is uber elite and always has the same clientele.
Welcome to luxury auto sales. BMW has finally managed to engineer all the fun out of their cars, leaving the driver completely isolated from the road. Now, their owners won't even feel the bump as they drive over that kid on a bike, chattering away on their phone.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
The whoopty-doopty wing on that DTM car is kind of interesting looking.
Agreed. I think it's to act as a surrogate pair of endplates as it were, along with less likely to break and simultaneously be more likely to deflect at high speeds.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Welcome to luxury auto sales. BMW has finally managed to engineer all the fun out of their cars, leaving the driver completely isolated from the road. Now, their owners won't even feel the bump as they drive over that kid on a bike, chattering away on their phone.
Driven a lot of new BMWs have you?

BMWs are a blast to drive because they are barebones. My car doesn't have 5,000 little knobs and buttons in the dash. Fuck, it doesn't even have power seats. Or, really, any balls because it's AWD. It's still a fuckin' blast to drive.

I'll take a spartan, clean interior over a bajillion ugly ass knobs ala-Lexus any day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts