Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
The dealership serves me eggs benedict and throws me 2010 3/5 series' for a few days every time I drop my car off for service. I do not mind. :lol:

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
This issue has been known for a long time... BMW has been silently replacing them, but it should have been recalled a year ago or more...

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The dealership serves me eggs benedict and throws me 2010 3/5 series' for a few days every time I drop my car off for service. I do not mind. :lol:
Nice! :lol:
This issue has been known for a long time... BMW has been silently replacing them, but it should have been recalled a year ago or more...
I figured you would find your way into this thread :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
I can always tell when Jason posts a thread due to the complete lack of appropriate punctuation in the title. :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I can always tell when Jason posts a thread due to the complete lack of appropriate punctuation in the title. :lol:
You're one to talk. When you get writing, you have more typos than a drunken four-year-old typing with his face. :D

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
You're one to talk. When you get writing, you have more typos than a drunken four-year-old typing with his face. :D
What makes you think I'm NOT? :fawk:

·
Arrr, Matey!
1,798 Posts
Took them long enough to getting around to replacing these. I hope they have enough parts too.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Gorgeous truck, but I'm kicking you out of my BMW social club unless you buy one of their motorcycles.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts