Nice. :lol:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
I don't think Chris likes to code if it isn't for work :lol:

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Fuck that noise. :lol: I am fiddling with iPhone app dev, but only to line my pockets. :lol:
:agreed: me and the flash dev here have talked about jumping into that pile of money. WE sat down and looked at what was really popular app wise we came up with

1) Vampires
2) Farting

So We are in talks about creating the first Farting Vampire app :agreed:

Seriously tho we are talking about coming up with some stuff. I have a few Ideas.........

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
:agreed: me and the flash dev here have talked about jumping into that pile of money. WE sat down and looked at what was really popular app wise we came up with

1) Vampires
2) Farting

Seriously tho we are talking about coming up with some stuff. I have a few Ideas.........
Farting on Edwards face. Girls would go mad for that shit because it involves Twilight. Real dudes would go for it if you make shitting on his face unlockable :D

·
Read Only
10 Posts

1) Vampires
2) Farting

A buddy of mine making ~90 a year just left my work to start his own iPhone app company. He has ONE app out, and netted almost 500k in VC money to start his shit up.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
A buddy of mine making ~90 a year just left my work to start his own iPhone app company. He has ONE app out, and netted almost 500k in VC money to start his shit up.
Actually i've been looking into this for a while myself. Haven't quite learned Objective-C or applied as a developer, as I think I need a few things first. But I am seriously thinking about doing it. If I sold 6000 of 5 different apps, I could quit my day job. Probably harder than it looks to replace your day job with making apps, but hey....it'll still help line your pockets (as other Chris said). :yesway:

Where did he get his VC? :lol: That is one thing that I need haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts