·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really? I'd say it's legible, takes literally an extra fraction of a second to read.

The girl at the cash was a) cute as all get out b) friendly and c) has partied with these guys in Toronto and Vegas; she said they drink like fish :lol: :drew:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Listening to them, I believe it. :lol:

Fun album. :yesway:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They make me want to learn how to play banjo.. and I have a buddy who does play banjo. Thinking the last "two" tracks would be fun to jam on

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Really? I'd say it's legible, takes literally an extra fraction of a second to read.

The girl at the cash was a) cute as all get out b) friendly and c) has partied with these guys in Toronto and Vegas; she said they drink like fish :lol: :drew:
The image is so cluttered and busy my brain just can't comprehend it :ugh:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It probably helps when the person already knows what it's supposed say :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I don't have a sub in the 'bimmer, but this album does indeed kick all sorts of ass. It's a shitload of fun to listen to, and always puts me in a good mood. :metal:

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Pretty stellar CD. All three actually go really well together if you marathon those bitches.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pretty stellar CD. All three actually go really well together if you marathon those bitches.
I need to pick up the first two, I've been wanting to just buy all 3 at once but funds aren't what they used to be.

Someone here should learn all the banjo parts :yesway:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts