Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Not much currently, but in the process of building back up my arsenal. Shit happens and then we die.
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, like I mentioned in the title of this post, I'm new to the forum and while I've been a member for a week or so, this is my first post! My name is Cade and I have been playing guitar for almost 18 years now, and every one of those years have been so stuffed full of obsessive guitar picking, exasperating practice of my own volition, and extensive combing of the ever-expanding be all/end all genre that is Heavy Metal and all of it's subgenres that I can honestly say without even feeling "bragg-y" about it, that I am most definitely among the advanced skill sub-set of metal guitar players.

I'm looking forward to hearing from each and all of you guys and I guess my intentions with joining this forum are basically to potentially find other musicians who are of relatively the same skill level to play with and work on some collaboration attempts using the internet as our medium, to discuss heavy fucking metal and also all things guitar and theory in depth with other metalheads, and also hopefully win a few of you guys over to check out a new project that I'm just beginning to finish up with the idealistic structure of currently, where I'm going to be filming myself laying out individual methods, techniques and concepts that absolutely were all integral to finally being as good as I am today and then discussing them in length and even trying to build off of them flowing into some new ideas and "secrets" or "tips" or what-have-you, but I want to do so, pretty much collectively with a community, and basically use it as a vessel for all of us to help one another grow and mutually learn more about the thing we love so much and become closer to that goal that we all have in the back of our heads that keeps us having something to push ourselves further and further to accomplish. Anyway, thank you all to anyone of you guys that takes the time to give this even so much as a glance-over, in advance... I look forward to hearing from each of you guys on here and PLEASE, feel free to hit me with any criticism on the basic storyboard idea or to add anything, ask more about it, etc. Thank you all!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts