·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey thanks man, I was born and raised in Georgia- Tbilisi now I live in U.K. Brighton past 21 years.

cheers

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
GA to UK... culture shock much? :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GA to UK... culture shock much? :)
Yes, it was a shock for sure, it was very different from everything I knew. The first 4 years were hard, as I didn't know anyone and didn't have any friends...

Does anyone know why my avatar pic is not changing? I uploaded 2 different ones and none are showing...

cheers

Ramo

·
Banned
3,697 Posts
Welcome ramo! I love Brighton, I haven't been down there in a few years now, so I'm due a day out when lockdown lifts!

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Yes, it was a shock for sure, it was very different from everything I knew. The first 4 years were hard, as I didn't know anyone and didn't have any friends...

Does anyone know why my avatar pic is not changing? I uploaded 2 different ones and none are showing...

cheers

Ramo
I hear ya. I moved from my hometown (Whitesville, Northern USA) to a big city for college (Cincinnati), then back to the sticks, then a few years later down to Mississippi, then off to California :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hear ya. I moved from my hometown (Whitesville, Northern USA) to a big city for college (Cincinnati), then back to the sticks, then a few years later down to Mississippi, then off to California :lol:
That's a lot of moves, hope you are happy where you are now, I hate moving. :)

what are the forum rules, are we allowed to post our performance videos or anything in that nature?

It will take some time till I figure out how this forum works.

cheers

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Kudos for asking before spamming, but yeah man, if you have videos of you rocking out, post away. We'll all nit-pick about the guitar tone, production value, was it tubey in feel or was it clearly a modeler, etc, without posting any of our own videos to back ourselves up, someone might get mad and storm off... it'll be a good time :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts