Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can find me a working Today theme for my 9650, I will salute Canada with my left hand while listening to 2112.

I've tried most of what's on Google, and it's all buggy shit, or spam. :(

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, intentionally, so I could carry both carriers with me into no-man's land. (pardon the pun)

I said it in the other thread, but I picked the 9650 over the storm/torch/droid/another iphone option. I love the pocket feel/keyboard on these. They aren't the most feature laden phones, but for email they're untouchable.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You should check out the forums on crackberry.com. They have a theme store of their own, but there they have a forum specific to each recent device where some developers post freebies.
I'm connected to a government BES that's locked down like a motherfucker, so I don't think I could even install their theme app. :(

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
:agreed: Similar to my 9700.

Unfortunately, my life isn't important enough to require a today theme, so I can't personally recommend one. I'll start trying some freebies I come across though, and let you know what I think.

You can also put on your creativity cap and develop one yourself using the Theme Studio.

I may try that some day soon myself..

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Clean, but no Today. :( I don't really care about the icons and shit, I only click email and calendar anyway. :lol: My 9000 had a default one that was decent too. The 9650, I can tap the message bar at the top and it'll come up, but there's no way to keep it there. :mad:

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
Oh, you have OS 6 on the 9650?

I used an older version of today+++, but I haven't found a non-torch OS6 version as of yet. I haven't tried to load it on my 9700 yet, as I can't find a working link, but if you find one, try that out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts