Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Same 'ugg im kyle' from SS, need a more committed community. Signed up for here months ago, but I didn't have too much time to get on the internet. (same goes for my absence on ss). When I returned to sevenstring I felt like I didn't know anyone. Turns out there were too many kids that were signing up and flooding it with old news, bumping old threads, not following rules and just no respect for older users. Hoping to fit in with the old dogs of this forum and get on everyone's good side!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same 'ugg im kyle' from SS, need a more committed community. Signed up for here months ago, but I didn't have too much time to get on the internet. (same goes for my absence on ss). When I returned to sevenstring I felt like I didn't know anyone. Turns out there were too many kids that were signing up and flooding it with old news, bumping old threads, not following rules and just no respect for older users. Hoping to fit in with the old dogs of this forum and get on everyone's good side!
Sup kyle!Just signed up too.:metal:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
:welcome:

I think you'll fit in well here, those are the main reasons Chris decided to abandon the old place and start this up. Well, that and still needing somewhere to make gay jokes and discuss his morning shit with Dave.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts