Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
getting schwifty
1,285 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Garminfone Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17; A50-V5.0.70-user-20101025)

welcome. more members = more gear threads :yesway:

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
:welcome:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Yeah, I definitely like going through my fair share of gear.. but I'm down to just 11 guitars now :rant: damn mortgage and shit..
You have 24 hours to get back up to a proper dozen, or per MG.org rules you are banned until you meet our Minimum Cork Sniffing Quota.

MSRP of said instrument cannot be less than $1500USD, and we will require pictures of the guitar and the sales receipt. Don't be a pussy, no coupons allowed.

Metalguitarist.org - Fuck you, welcome to MG.org

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You have 24 hours to get back up to a proper dozen, or per MG.org rules you are banned until you meet our Minimum Cork Sniffing Quota.

MSRP of said instrument cannot be less than $1500USD, and we will require pictures of the guitar and the sales receipt. Don't be a pussy, no coupons allowed.

Metalguitarist.org - Fuck you, welcome to MG.org
My Washburn X1 Custom should arrive this week.. does that count?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Ha, just 81x and 85x (if only I could use my usual M7 / LF combo without it looking like crap!). You got me there though: I'll have to hunt down the Dodo secretions part...

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Oh, great, another forum member with crappy active pickups. :mad:

JUST WHAT WE NEED :scream2:

Welcome to MG. :kd:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts