Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Likes Kahlers
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, Im CapinCripes (cant remember how the hell I came up with that one but it's stuck), real name Josh Holt. I've been playing guitar on and off for about 6 or 7 years now and in that time frame have owned about 6 guitars and growing up my dad owned many more. I tend to mod the guitars I own a bit to suit my tastes. I've decided to stop lurking and start contributing so here I am. My current guitars are an 1985 BC rich NJ ST that my dad bought for me way back when for like 150 dollars that I modded with a kahler pro, the quick lock string lock and locking tuners, an 1991 Ibanez RG 550 I switched the original edge on it for a lo pro and will be replacing the pickups with a super distortion/hs3/pafpro set whenever I get around to it (they have been sitting in a box for around 2 years or so now so its not looking good), My most recent acquisition a Japanese charvel socal that the neck on is pure butter, and I have a 2003 gibson faded V with an ebony board and moon inlays on it on loan from my father. I used to own several other bc riches that i have since parted with (finances with a wife and 2 kids can be tough) and an esp standard series M-2. My next goal is eventually getting myself a evh5153 combo amp as right now I am using modeling software and am not quite satisfied with it. Nice to meet you guys!

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.