Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo guys, mainly visit forums to pass the time in work.

Looking for a guitar orientated chat and i guess this is the place.

i play my LTD through a peavey XXX with my tube screamer ( and a lod of other that you dont need to know about lol )

play in a band called Storm The Walls (myspace.com/stormthewallsband)

and record bands from time to time (myspace.com/craigdaviesproductions).

Say hello, and ask anything you want

Craig

·
M3 Aficionado
1,278 Posts
Looking for a guitar orientated chat and i guess this is the place.
A superlative suggestion, sir. With just two minor flaws. One, we don't have any guitar orientated chat. And two, we don't have any guitar orientated chat. Now I realise that technically speaking that's only one flaw but I thought that it was such a big one that it was worth mentioning twice.

Also, 9045? I don't think that's possible without at least one live chicken and a rabi.

Ray

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A superlative suggestion, sir. With just two minor flaws. One, we don't have any guitar orientated chat. And two, we don't have any guitar orientated chat. Now I realise that technically speaking that's only one flaw but I thought that it was such a big one that it was worth mentioning twice.

Also, 9045? I don't think that's possible without at least one live chicken and a rabi.

Ray
Any chat orientation of any kind? or just a flurry of non outsiders protecting their written word?

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG22D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

craig9045 said:

Ray
Any chat orientation of any kind? or just a flurry of non outsiders protecting their written word?
Boobs boobs boobs beer boobs beer boobs boobs beer bob has sexy hair.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
I think he meant Bro Namath or Bro Montana.

Welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.