Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I joined over a year ago but never got around to checking out this site much, and never intro'd myself I don't think.

I play an Ibanez S7320 and a Luna Andromeda mostly. I write/record riffs and tunes for fun on Garageband and post sometimes on Soundcloud. Been playing 9 years. Currently play in a Queensryche tribute for fun.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting more metal git-fiddlers.

Also, if there's any other ladies on this site, please say hi!

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)yesway:: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; DROIDX Build/VZW) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1 480X854 motorola DROIDX)

Only two other women on this site, and one doesn't post much anymore :(

Unless you count Chris that is.

·
Puddin
1,793 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Stupid Motorola Backflip: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; MB300 Build/Blur_Version.3.0.1390.MB300.ATT.en.US Flex/P007) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Hey! :welcome:

As far as the ladies go, I think you and I are it. There's two more I know of, but we don't really hear from them much anymore.

Josh beat me by a few seconds, I see.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the nice welcome!

Hmm I'll have a check out who else from BC is here.

well, it was worth an ask. Nice to meet you sistah. And bros :)

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
:welcome:

Good to see someone else with a Trace 3x12, they're amazing cabs for the sound spread.

(Sadly the Recto had to go a couple of years ago, and the Ashdown was sold to fund the Recto)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Good to see someone else with a Trace 3x12, they're amazing cabs for the sound spread.

(Sadly the Recto had to go a couple of years ago, and the Ashdown was sold to fund the Recto)
Yeah, my partner found this used at the shop he used to work through, and recommended I get it for that reason. It's worked great for me.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Haha well the REAL reason I joined was to get Leo to come eat dinner once in a while. But I guess if I really want to get through to my bf I should join sevenstring.org too...
D'oh! :wallbash:

Well at least now I can bust you for lurking on mg.org when you're not paying attention to me :lol:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Please harass leo into finishing the alpha trion disk please

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts

1 - 20 of 36 Posts