Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bah. I still suck.
1,323 Posts
Jazz guitarist Lee Ritenour recorded an album with the SynthAxe around the same time:

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Allan Holdsworth is the only guy I know who uses the SynthAxe. He's used it on practically every album since the mid 1980s to some degree to another. He's even released like 2 or 3 albums that use nothing but the SynthAxe. I've heard that he's always on the lookout to buy more of them since they're so rare nowadays.

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
Jazz guitarist Lee Ritenour recorded an album with the SynthAxe around the same time:

Lee sold his to Roy Wooten (aka FutureMan, brother of Victor) who is the drummer for Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. FutureMan used the synthaxe as his drumset for years :) He still uses a 'based on the synthaxe' thing to play the drums for the Flecktones.

Reactions: scole

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Lee sold his to Roy Wooten (aka FutureMan, brother of Victor) who is the drummer for Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. FutureMan used the synthaxe as his drumset for years :) He still uses a 'based on the synthaxe' thing to play the drums for the Flecktones.
Seriously, what in the fuck is going on here?

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts

Gary Moore had one at one point...

Re. Holdsworth, apparently his have been pretty much retired at this point, as he can't find anyone who's able to repair them and the ones he's got are too rickety to take on the road.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.