Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you hate good tone? Is chainsaw black metal grind your thing? Do you run a Metal Zone into your Crate full stack? Do you think Dimebag used too much mids? Do you own a Mark V and run the gain, treble and presence on 10?

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY FRIEND.

Ol' Papa Quigs has JUST the pickups you've been after. Which one goes in the neck? Which one goes in the bridge? Who cares?! They're equally bad, so consider this a carnival ticket for one round of Shit Tone Roulette!

It may cost me something like $5 to ship them to you, so paypal that to me and I'll pack them with absolutely zero concern for their well being in a box full of the most obnoxious filler that I can find. Whenever you're done vacuuming up the mess, you can install these abysmal shit magnets with ease in any of your least favorite guitars.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, I'm not filling out a customs form for you tossers who don't have the common decency to live in the land of freedom, bald eagles and breast implants. So eat shit.

:cunt:

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Aahhahahahahaha

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
Also, I'm not filling out a customs form for you tossers who don't have the common decency to live in the land of freedom, bald eagles and breast implants. So eat shit.

:cunt:
I don't want you to ship me your shitty pickups you tone deaf cunt.
When I read Chris' post, I read it as if he was speaking directly to you, so your reply made that even better. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
A mate of mine actually uses these, because he likes them. Somehow.

Dismember and destroy them, utterly. It's satisfying to see shit pickups fucked up - got anton to rip apart some infinites while I was replacing them, it's fun for all the family.

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
Wire them to the end of a cable plug them in and light them on fire. You must record it and do a video for the world to see.

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
I'll PayPal you 5 bucks to take a hammer and smash those fucking abominations

I despise jackson pickups

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
It may cost me something like $5 to ship them to you, so paypal that to me and I'll pack them with absolutely zero concern for their well being in a box full of the most obnoxious filler that I can find.

:yesway:

Reactions: Lopez
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.