Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apple cancelled their Xserve line, which is a 1 unit rackmount server machine. The last day they were on sale was Jan 31, 2011. Since then, a website appeared called savethexserve.com and someone took the Hitler video meme and subbed their own words on it:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
OK, the Hitler parodies are officially dead now. :lol:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
You MUST watch Der Untergang ("Downfall").

Netflix nao... it's the best Hitler movie ever. Tells the first-hand account of Hitler's personal secretary of the final days of madness inside the Führerbunker.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I think I'll watch it again, too! Been a while. It's depressing FYI.
No, millions of dead Jews in the Holocaust is depressing. The Third Reich falling apart around Hitler is glorious.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
No, millions of dead Jews in the Holocaust is depressing. The Third Reich falling apart around Hitler is glorious.
Maybe they're both fucking depressing, eh?

The movie deals very heavily with guilt and madness. There is pathetic, heart-wrenching tragedy all over the place. It's not a film that boosts one's faith in humanity like a rousing depiction of an Allied attack on Berlin would.

·
THUNDERBEEEEAR!
3,920 Posts
It's a great movie and the best hitler movie out there. I wonder if I can get netflix in norway...

Edit: not without a u.s. adress. damnit!

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Hitler meme is lame... Hitler movie I saw because of Hitler meme? Amazing.
Yeah, I remember that when Downfall was released I was vaguely interested in it, but it wasn't until a couple of years back when the stupid meme started popping up everywhere that I sought it out. I should snag it on Blu-Ray.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts