Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Variations of "this dude" have been predicting this as long as the U.S. has had debt - which, for those of you that don't know, has been since The Revolutionary War.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Variations of "this dude" have been predicting this as long as the U.S. has had debt - which, for those of you that don't know, has been since The Revolutionary War.
Yeah I know. That's why I listen to No Agenda. Filters out the bullshit. I'm also seriously considering not visiting Google news anymore. With stuff like this and HuffPo getting equal rating to more credible news sources, I get tired of seeing it.

What news sites do you guys like?

·
Dont you love balls?
1,482 Posts
I actually don't follow news much at all. I watch the today show, but that's far from informative :lol:

I used to listen to Mark Levin's radio show pretty often. That's about it when it comes to the news, national or international for me. I should probably become more informed.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Other than the one blip on the radar by President Trail of Tears, yep.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
He reduced it, but he didn't eliminate it.
Hmm, I always thought there was a eye blink there where it was gone, like the gap between the end of the old budget and the beginning of the next one.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Seriously, it seems like you guys are the perfect bullshit filter for what's going on in the news today :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Seriously, it seems like you guys are the perfect bullshit filter for what's going on in the news today :lol:
:agreed:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well the challenge always is seeing what news sources are credible, which sites may have credible stories but are otherwise unknown, or what sites are just full on FUD spreading.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I guess my other news source is NPR, which I'll listen to on the radio sometimes. If I hear a cool story, I'll try to find it on npr.org :yesway:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts