Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you kidding me? Little Red Riding Hood? and Gary Oldman is in it???? What's next Hansel & Gretel starring Scarlet Johannson and Toby McGuire? Oh that will be after the Jack and Jill movie and the Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater flick.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Hollywood ran out of ideas years ago in my opinion. It was obvious when they started doing remakes of foreign movies that weren't even a few years old yet.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Hollywood has been on a remake/3D kick for over 10 years now. Really, really sad & boring.
This is why I go to the cinema maybe once a year, and use methods other than DVD/BD purchase to watch movies, unless it's a real classic and I want it in pristine HD quality, then I'll snag the BD.

·
Dont you love balls?
1,482 Posts
I think the 3d fad is the worst. Is almost a prerequisite to releasing a movie nowadays.

I think there are still good movies being made though, although not all really "Hollywood" stuff, more independent.

There's crap movies coming out now, along with some good ones, but that's how it's always been if you think about it.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
...And seriously, when was the last time we had a solid movie with some nice bare tits? It's been AGES since I've seen bare breasts in a theater for more than 2s.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
...And seriously, when was the last time we had a solid movie with some nice bare tits? It's been AGES since I've seen bare breasts in a theater for more than 2s.
Why was Starship Troopers the first thing to enter my mind? :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I loved "The Whole Nine Yards" for that. Amanda Peet just waltzes in, bare-ass naked, for no reason whatsoever. :yum:

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think the 3d fad is the worst.
No doubt. I bought a nice TV a year and a half ago. I'm not going to go out now and replace it for double the money just to get "3D". Plus you still have to wear the stupid goggles, and now they require batteries. It's just lame.

Until I can watch Peyton Manning running the plays on the floor of my living room, 3D is not going to matter to me.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
No doubt. I bought a nice TV a year and a half ago. I'm not going to go out now and replace it for double the money just to get "3D". Plus you still have to wear the stupid goggles, and now they require batteries. It's just lame.

Until I can watch Peyton Manning running the plays on the floor of my living room, 3D is not going to matter to me.
And even then he's going to ruin the fucking floor, I want them to pay me to replace that shit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts