Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gorgeous guitar. I'll never understand people who keep case queens like that.
That's where most of the great 80s Jacksons are, in the closet of some dudes wood paneled rec room in fucking Wisconsin leaning against a busted JCM 900 full stack.

Usually the owners don't even clean the gnarly glam metal sweat stains off. :(

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm. Case queens of that age scare me, since they usually suck. :lol:
Could be, but there are about a million other circumstances that could lead to it's case queenliness.

Maybe the dude just lost his hands in an unfortunate table saw accident while he was trying to fashion a cod piece out of scrap metal, who knows?

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
That's where most of the great 80s Jacksons are, in the closet of some dudes wood paneled rec room in fucking Wisconsin leaning against a busted JCM 900 full stack.

Usually the owners don't even clean the gnarly glam metal sweat stains off. :(
HEY, my rec room is free of all Jacksons thank you....

The Jacksons are usually kept in the backseat of one of my cars up on jack stands in the front yard....

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
I've never seen a Jackson in that color before. If it's in as good of condition as it looks, it'll play like a dream after you set it up and throw some lemon oil on the board and polish on the frets.

I especially like where the knobs are located, since most superstrat guitars have the volume knob right next to the bridge 'bucker now, which is annoying for me, cause I grew up playing Vs and gibson style stuff, my hand sits right there and it gets in the way!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts