Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Serious Bedroom Guitarist
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sound really sucks, but he can actually play. And I think he migt be able to keep up the downstrokes indefinately:

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Somebody said on SSO that guy is in a pretty well established death metal band.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
The dude is one hell of a player, he's made a point on many of his videos to avoid the "roid" discussion. I'm subscribed to his youtube channel and for every guitar vid he puts up, he puts another 3 gym videos up, I think the guy is just insanely dedicated to body building.

Some of the guys covers of Origin and Fleshgod Apocalypse floor me.

·
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The dude is one hell of a player, he's made a point on many of his videos to avoid the "roid" discussion. I'm subscribed to his youtube channel and for every guitar vid he puts up, he puts another 3 gym videos up, I think the guy is just insanely dedicated to body building.

Some of the guys covers of Origin and Fleshgod Apocalypse floor me.
Roids or not I can tell you one thing - he seems dedicated to all of his interests..

Best yt comment: "subscribed out of fear" :rofl:

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I've seen some of his videos in the past. He's gotten a lot bigger.

He's definitely a good player for his style.

He's also about two forearm veins away from his pro card.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
He's a good player, I don't see why people hate on him for his lifestyle choices. Sure its baffling to me, but live and let live. For the style he's a solid player.

·
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He's a good player, I don't see why people hate on him for his lifestyle choices. Sure its baffling to me, but live and let live. For the style he's a solid player.
Not hating. If there are no illegal substances involved it is truly impressive. But the video is still... baffling :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Dude, I'd totally hire him for the wow factor :lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Not hating. If there are no illegal substances involved it is truly impressive. But the video is still... baffling :lol:
I wasn't referring to you at all, Ola posted this on his facebook profile and a bunch of douchebags were like "Dude is sloppy as fuck". The sound sucks but he's a good player from what I've seen. The only baffling thing is his comically huge muscles, other than that he is solid.

·
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wasn't referring to you at all, Ola posted this on his facebook profile and a bunch of douchebags were like "Dude is sloppy as fuck". The sound sucks but he's a good player from what I've seen. The only baffling thing is his comically huge muscles, other than that he is solid.
Yeah I saw that too. I think they were just trying to stay with the original post that said "I would never dare to tell him his playing is sloppy". Ola-fanbois :lol:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
I've seen some of his videos in the past. He's gotten a lot bigger.

He's definitely a good player for his style.

He's also about two forearm veins away from his pro card.
He's awesome, super nice guy too, i asked him a few questions once and he got back to me super fast.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts