Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Well, the article is more than nine months old. I think you're okay.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
I thought he was Steve Harvey.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I think people are over reacting. I think he meant it would be the first company headed by someone known for their guitar playing......

Although, I'm not 100% on my guitar history but I think Les Paul was pretty famous for his playing.

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
Yeah, reading that made me think some people are just looking to be offended by absolutely anything.

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
I think people are over reacting. I think he meant it would be the first company headed by someone known for their guitar playing......

Although, I'm not 100% on my guitar history but I think Les Paul was pretty famous for his playing.
not to mention his contribution with multi track recording

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts

Even if he meant "the first pedal company headed by someone known for their guitar playing," he'd still be dead wrong.

And what company did Les Paul head? Obviously he had a "signature" guitar by Gibson (the most popular and famous signature guitar ever), but I was unaware he headed any company...

·
Safe Spaces Advocate
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, and I didn't think it was the worst thing a human ever said... I just thought it was funny and worthy of ridicule.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Even if he meant "the first pedal company headed by someone known for their guitar playing," he'd still be dead wrong.

And what company did Les Paul head? Obviously he had a "signature" guitar by Gibson (the most popular and famous signature guitar ever), but I was unaware he headed any company...
you're right les never owned gibson. but I thought he designed the guitar. so I gave him credit for being a well known player/designer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts