Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Step 1: Only use the best.

I pity you guys who haven't experienced the superior handling of one of these bad boys. No one even knows what led to their superior design. But I heard a rumor it was magic.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
:denzel:

Damn right. With my new and improved website, those picks will give you the cardio you need for long, melodic runs up and down the neck! Or maybe they'll just give you the runs. Something like that!

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

That's a small pick. :miniwang:

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
It won't let me watch the dam video :scream:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, they sound way better than Jazz IIIs, I normally use the XLs but found my stash of CQ picks from when I bought a Charvel off Chris. Difference was noticeable.

What gauge are the blue ones adminishredder? The purple ones are a little thin, but the blues are just right.

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
I really like Intune's picks. I've been using the MG picks since the first time you guys did a run of them, and they're excellent. :yesway:

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Ok totally considering getting some made up however being in Australia I can't just try one or two to get a feel. From what I can see the regular style pick is identical to the Dunlop Tortex/crocodile picks, however I've started using a sharper pick that was in the case of my first Dellinger. It's shaped like a Jazz pick and it's 1mm and I don't mind it but I find it's too small for my liking. Anyone know of an equivalent to their Jumbo Jazz picks in the Dunlop range so I can see if it's more my style? The other guitarist in my band and I are looking at getting a chunk of them made up and getting a discount on the shipping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts