Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just struck me as kind of funny :lol: Something about the stage design, location, and the audience just really takes any edge that might have been in the music/performance and softens it significantly :lol:

I mean, really, they sound like a slightly heavier Evanescence without female vocals (and I actually don't hate it, as far as catchy pop-metal goes). Maybe it's a European thing, but I was expecting a much more negative reaction out of the numerous older people in the audience :lol:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Are they playing a theme park or something? Pink-wrapped stage? People seated politely through the whole song? With their parents?

Something just ain't right about this whole scenario.

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are they playing a theme park or something? Pink-wrapped stage? People seated politely through the whole song? With their parents?

Something just ain't right about this whole scenario.
I know, right? :lol: I mean, they're not exactly the heaviest band ever, but there's still heavy guitars, double-kick fills and screamed vocals, and everyone's sitting politely and smiling, enjoying the nice day out at the park :lol:

I guess it's not that different from Linkin Park or Evanescence, and I could see them playing on a show like Ellen and getting an alright response.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
For the record, the last time I went to the amusement park Ke$ha was performing there. This would've been a much welcomed change. :lol:

·
Would You Kindly?
487 Posts
I did lol at this video, I do like some Dead By April but it seemed like a gig that a small for hire wedding band would do. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts