Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IGN: Hydro Thunder Hurricane

1600 points on XBL Arcade, and pretty damn fun! :yesway: If you liked Trials HD or Pure, it's the same basic kind of physics/graphics. That review doesn't like it, but I think it's worth it. :yesway:

The tracks are all pretty awesome. There's a viking themed one where there are axes and sea monsters falling all over the place, big monsters that make the tide swell, and norse style boats that crash into you and shit.

:hungus:

·
Devil
1,871 Posts
Used to play this in the real arcades back in the day (remember when those existed and were good?)

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup. :yesway:

Remember when Rad Racer came out, and it was the greatest thing ever? :lol: My parents would drop me off with a couple buddies and $20 in quarters, and that would take care of all of us for the entire day.

This game brings back good memories. Plus, I need some of you bitches on XBL to play it so that we can have some leaderboard wars. :D

·
Devil
1,871 Posts
I need to actually get off my ass and get a gold account. There's a number of things I've been itching to go all multiplayer with. (Castle Crashers :yesway:) Hydro Thunder would be pretty slick. Wish they'd release Arctic Thunder in this manner too. Who doesn't want to be a gorilla on a snowmobile punching the douchebags that try to pass you Road Rash style?

I really REALLY miss real arcades. I love claw machines and all, but all that seems to be left is a couple of shitty racing games and a bunch of win-some-bullshit-with-this-wonky-hard-to-read-machine. I want a wall of pinball machines, MK I and II, Primal Rage in the presentation cabinet with way too much bass, a bunch of noisy Killer Instinct machines that no one plays (for atmosphere, ya know), a prize counter that isn't just for 3 year olds, some badass sidescroller 4p beatemups like Simpsons, X-Men, and Captain Commando...

Oh yeah and one of those bigass Virtual On sit down type cabinets so I can own all you motherfuckers at that shit.

·
I MG.org salute you.
2,501 Posts
I used to play the PS version. One hell of an eye watering speed freaks holiday. :yesway:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just unlocked the last track, this one:

You guys all HAVE to get this. It kicks ass!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts