Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Beard
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is my utmost pleasure to announce that I am now officially a Caparison Guitars artist, so expect quite a fair bit of Capa content in the very near future! I've always been a fan of the brand's distinctive no compromise offerings and with the most welcome expansion of their extended range lines, it made perfect sense to work with the Caparison team - I am both stoked and looking forward to what we can accomplish together! Also, stay tuned for some impressive instruments coming out at NAMM 2015!

Artist page: Caparison Guitars: Electric Guitar & Basses, Made in Japan. - Fred Brum

I'd like to take the occasion to thank Jaden Rose Guitars for the support over the past 4 years, and I assure you no bad blood whatsoever led to or resulted from this decision.

I'll sort the Angelus 7's NGD today or tomorrow. Even though I did manage to snap some reasonable shots of it, video is taking a bit longer to edit than I'd have anticipated. Soz!

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Holy copy&paste Batman! :lol:

Thats awesome though man, congrats.:yesway:

·
The Beard
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy copy&paste Batman! :lol:
The Beard keeps messages consistent for mere mortals to understand and memorize. Kind of like a Jehovah's Witness that requires no partner and kills you when you don't accept the good word. :lol:

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
The Beard keeps messages consistent for mere mortals to understand and memorize. Kind of like a Jehovah's Witness that requires no partner and kills you when you don't accept the good word. :lol:
:yesway::rofl:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Congrats, man. Maybe try smiling every once in a while, though. :lol:

·
The Beard
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Amazingly, it isn't. It's a 24.75" scale, yet I had to double check it as the feel was no different than a standard scale offering to me (although I found it odd that some stretchier licks were feeling easier on my small hands). Itaru likes to fiddle with this sort of thing, playing with angles as to manipulate perceived tension.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Amazingly, it isn't. It's a 24.75" scale, yet I had to double check it as the feel was no different than a standard scale offering to me (although I found it odd that some stretchier licks were feeling easier on my small hands). Itaru likes to fiddle with this sort of thing, playing with angles as to manipulate perceived tension.
TOM/String-thru setups, in my experience, have a greater perceived tension.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Congrats :yesway:

Do you plan on getting an 8 as well? Also, when is your new album coming out? I have the first one, been waiting on the second one.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts