Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Dead & likes Rendang
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Free The Tone â€" English | JP Glovasa

...yeah I guess this was kinda overdue considering I bought almost all of their stock. :lol: But the store I frequent insisted me on contacting them. So after a few messages, armed with a new album and a music video, here we are. Great to know that they loved my music too.

So yeah, really stoked about this. :woot:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
But, but.....what's the point? You already have everything they make!

Seriously though, congrats. THat's awesome!

·
Dead & likes Rendang
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! :cheers:

They will probably make more products in the future ;)
Jeff's making a joke. He knows I pretty much bought practically everything they made for the last few years, kinda making the whole artist page redundant. :rofl:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Congrats man! At least future stuff will be discounted :p

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
About time! :lol:

Congrats dude!

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Kind of a no brainer here - you already own their entire line so there's no real cost to them, and you were going to rave about their stuff anyway, so it's no extra effort for you. :lol:

Congrats, though, that's awesome!

·
Dead & likes Rendang
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks fellas. :cheers:

Congrats man! At least future stuff will be discounted :p
About time! :lol:

Congrats dude!
Kind of a no brainer here - you already own their entire line so there's no real cost to them, and you were going to rave about their stuff anyway, so it's no extra effort for you. :lol:

Congrats, though, that's awesome!
Oh man, I'll never hear the end of this. And even I think this entire situation is comical. :lol:

I guess I'll buy some cables now... :rofl:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
:lol:

Hey, I think it's fucking exciting, man. You just got endorsed by a company you really believe in. That's awesome!

·
Dead & likes Rendang
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
..that's my self depreciation humor talking. Don't mind that. :lol:

But yeah it's awesome to be supported by a brand I believe in. It's not just the products too. The FTT boss Yuki Hayashi is a legend when it comes to rig and pedalboard building, I've stolen many of his ideas from the rigs of Japanese popular bands. Best of all, he really enjoys my music.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts