1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
You just lost the right to make fun of me for my XKCD Correlation shirt. :rofl:

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
Most women won't know the reference, which won't affect your ability to sleep with them.

But also, if any women do get the reference, then it'll probably increase your chances of sleeping with them. :yesway:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Where'd you get it? I want one :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
This is so going to get me laid. :lol:
About as much as this will get me laid :agreed:

:lol:

I picked this up at a Suncoast movie store that was closing down recently. They had Assassin's Creed and Ninja Gaiden everything. Pendants, wristbands, hell I think you could find Rachel or Sonya's implants if you really looked hard enough there :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You complete me. :lol: At least my Mass Effect shirt looks like any other generic logo/snowboard/skateboard type shirt to non-geeks. That one leaves no doubt. :D

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Morrigan's eye-candy is the only saving grace in Dragon Age. That game is so boring. I've tried so many times to get into it and I just can't. Setting is everything and the mock LOR world they've created is simply not for me.
I actually liked it once I got into it. The plot is pretty awesome, and the end battle is ace. You have squads from all of the people/tribes/races that you united, and use them in different situations to fight different battles. Good stuff.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you played KOTOR much yet? I actually liked the stop-motion combat in that better than DA. I guess I felt I had more control.
I can't get past the first fucking door when I level up. I blast my way through some baddies, meet some guy, then it says that I have to level up to proceed. I bring up the level screen, but I can't do anything on it. :(

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
That's Trask. He dies super-quick. Otherwise, huh, odd. You click on the "L" that's over your character's face? It should take you right there. Maybe re-install. There is an update button too on the splash screen before the game loads, the game had a patch that came out right after for PC that fixes some random bugs.

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
You know what, Vince? I'm with you.

I've loved all the KOTOR stuff, so I thought I'd be gaga over DRO. I played about half way through, begrudgingly, in retrospect, and I kept telling myself that I liked it, or that I would start to really start to like it soon...

But I never play it. I think it's an OK game, it's just.. boring, like you said.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.