Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The victim:

The recipient:

Things are moving nicely on the swap. Need to find an oil pan from an older 530I, need an oil pickup fabricated, need a set of headers, and a 3" exhaust fabricated... its a long term project though, and I think budget constraints will show soon, because I need to replace the entire suspension, fabricate a 6 point cage, and replace every rubber part I possibly can...

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
I like the body on the older car more. When fixed up that should be a pretty sweet car. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Yes indeed, but not worth gutting that 330 for! :scream2:

Adam, you're out of your mind! :lol:
Isn't that the 330 that the entire rear subframe rusted out of?

·
Read Only
10 Posts
That's a ~20k car though. How much is a new subframe? Your insurance company actually totaled it out?

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Uh dude, its an 01 with 150k on it, its a 6k car max, with 5-7k damage.
For some reason I thought it was a lot newer. :lol:

Still a nice car though. Fucking sucks about the shaftjob you got. :(

Upside, you can part it out now and probably make a killing.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Get an Ascari. Carbon Fibre doesn't rust! :D
Great idea! I'll just, um, make a couple hundred thousand sperm donations to scrap together the £235,000 sticker price! :woohoo:

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Great idea! I'll just, um, make a couple hundred thousand sperm donations to scrap together the £235,000 sticker price! :woohoo:
That's the first time anyone here has used the £ sign and not called it "tht funny L thingy"

:wub:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
That's the first time anyone here has used the £ sign and not called it "tht funny L thingy"

:wub:
Don't get all wet in the panties, Stitch, I simply googled the car maker and copied and pasted the sticker price. It's STILL a funny L thing, it's just easier to hit paste than write it out. :fawk:

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Picking up a pressure washer this afternoon(rental price is a 6er of shiner hefe :lol: ), gonna go to town under the hood and under the car, clean it up as much as possible.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.