Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the GR-30 a bit ago, but haven't been able to do a ton with it since I've been so busy with school, kids, work, etc. etc.

Just a simple thing I want to eventually flesh out into a song with lyrics and all.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Yeah Mike, my tastes for actually playing run pretty broad, and I've really gotten into the whole synth thing lately. Lots of fun.

Ryan, can my insightful character montage include Kate Beckinsale? That would work for me. :D :yesway:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Thanks guys! Yeah Mike, my tastes for actually playing run pretty broad, and I've really gotten into the whole synth thing lately. Lots of fun.

Ryan, can my insightful character montage include Kate Beckinsale? That would work for me. :D :yesway:
I demand more bow-wow-*chicka*-bow-woowwww to determine your efficacy at scoring such scenes.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
That piano sound is great, although it's funny how you can tell it's arpeggiated guitar at the beginning from the timing.

Sounds great man!

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
That piano sound is great, although it's funny how you can tell it's arpeggiated guitar at the beginning from the timing.

Sounds great man!

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts

It's just refreshing to hear stuff that's not djent, or balls-to-the-wall death metally stuff.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Sounds great man!
Thanks! Yeah, it's not easy trying to think like a piano player. I have to work on getting it to sound more authentic from a playing style point of view.

It's just refreshing to hear stuff that's not djent, or balls-to-the-wall death metally stuff.
I am too old for djent. :lol: Well, not that old, but still, it ain't my style.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.