Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Honorary MG Djent Ambassador
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanna know why?

When I bitch about losing a solo contest, you guys told me to shut the fuck and suck it up. That is what I needed to hear.

Made me practice thrash and I found out how bad my right hand sucks.

Made me see that metallica's newer stuff really does suck because they havent really wrote anything all that cool since and justice for all

Made me see that newer dream theater can suck (fuck you I like train of thought and Black clouds so sue me) at times because rudess overplays sometimes.

made me hate going on other forums because they quickly become boring.

so fuck you guys, Im not going anywhere anytime soon

Carry on.

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
Yes yes Lucas let the hatred flow through your veins, feel the dark side within you.

FTFY "Made me see that newer dream theater sucks and rudess overplays."

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Ah fuck, we made Lucas old. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG MAN GO HAVE FUN, COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE SAGGY BALLS. :scream:

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Ah fuck, we made Lucas old. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG MAN GO HAVE FUN, COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE SAGGY BALLS. :scream:
Based on his bitch picking I actually think he has a vagina.

(Those are words of encouragement Lucas ;))

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
Real talk though, Lucas: good on you for having thick enough skin to put up with all the ribbing and for taking the constructive criticism to heart. :yesway:

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Real talk though, Lucas: good on you for having thick enough skin to put up with all the ribbing and for taking the constructive criticism to heart. :yesway:
Aye you're officially allowed to make fun of Drew's drinking problem now. :drew:

·
Premium Member
23,421 Posts
I actually really like Train Of Thought; it has a surprising, pleasant lack of Rudess on it! :lol:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,764 Posts
:lol:

Keep this up, and you might have to take "djent kid" out of your username.

Don't worry, man, like a decade or so ago, these guys did the same thing to me, only with Nirvana. :(

1 - 20 of 49 Posts