1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
That finish is pretty sweet. I dig it.

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
I detect high levels of mezand and fro0t.
:metal:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
There's definitely a difference between fruit and absurdedly gay :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
Eerie Dess Soloist???
I fucking love it congrats!!

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The plan is to run it without any volume or tone controls (got little plastic plugs at Ace Hardware that look pretty nice covering the holes). Anyone have any opinions on this?

I never use a tone, and the only purpose of my volume is muting the guitar completely, which can also be done with my tuner pedal. I'm thinking that it will work fine with the bridge painkiller going in but I don't know how it will work with the single coils (BKP sinners). Maybe I'll throw a resistor in the circuit to bleed out a little treble?

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
The plan is to run it without any volume or tone controls (got little plastic plugs at Ace Hardware that look pretty nice covering the holes). Anyone have any opinions on this?

I never use a tone, and the only purpose of my volume is muting the guitar completely, which can also be done with my tuner pedal. I'm thinking that it will work fine with the bridge painkiller going in but I don't know how it will work with the single coils (BKP sinners). Maybe I'll throw a resistor in the circuit to bleed out a little treble?
Fuck tone knobs! :yesway:

I like having a volume, but could generally live with an on/off or killswitch instead.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts