Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
I rate my teflon-coated-toilet-bowl for smooth, streakless shitting much higher than fucking crisps and chilli for breakfast. With a coffee, you'd shit out your intestine...

On the upside - my idea would sell more as a result of yours. Let's form a civil business partnership.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I rate my teflon-coated-toilet-bowl for smooth, streakless shitting much higher than fucking crisps and chilli for breakfast. With a coffee, you'd shit out your intestine...

On the upside - my idea would sell more as a result of yours. Let's form a civil business partnership.
I hate you, but I laughed out loud anyway. :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Breakfast nachos you say? Please extrapolate.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't. I didn't get further than the concept. Together, we can make it a reality. And it will be delicious. Oh yes.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Simple. Scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage and/or bacon crumbles, atop tortilla chips with jack cheese, salsa, and sour cream.

A great way to start on a full-day quest to ruin the office toilet.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Simple. Scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage and/or bacon crumbles, atop tortilla chips with jack cheese, salsa, and sour cream.

·
Y R U Avoiding Me?
1,403 Posts
I give to you Machacas Con Huevos gentleman. Just add chips,cheese and your salsa of choice.

Machaca con Huevos

1/2 cup vegetable oil
6 pounds flank steak
4 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons ground black pepper
8 cups water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 pounds onions, peeled and diced
1 pound green bell peppers, seeded and diced
4 ounces jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
2 pounds tomatoes, chopped
4 dozen large eggs
3 pounds shredded cheddar cheese
1 bunch fresh cilantro (optional)
30 flour tortillas (optional)

1. Machaca Meat: Heat oil in large stock pot. Season beef with salt and pepper. Brown well on both sides. Add water, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 2 hours, or until tender. Cool slightly, then shred.
2. Machaca con Huevos: Heat oil in large pan or skillet. Add onions, bell pepper, jalapeño pepper and tomatoes. Sauté until tender.
3. Add shredded machaca meat and eggs. Stir until eggs are fully cooked. Stir in cheese. Serve with cilantro and tortillas.

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts

You forgot the Sriracha sauce.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
I'm down for some breakfast nachos.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
My house mates and I used to have nachos for breakfast at university when the milk had turned lumpy.

Here's how we did it:

Layer of nachos
Layer of cheese
Layer of crispy smoked bacon
Layer of nachos
Layer of cheese
Layer of diced bacon bits.

Feel free to add more layers/ingredients. Keep in mind we were students and therefore too lazy to go to a lot of effort and were perpetually in need of something to soak up the alcohol in our stomachs.

·
Y R U Avoiding Me?
1,403 Posts
I was actually thinking about this today. Here's what I came up with.Tell me if it sounds like it would be good.I plan on trying it sometime in the near future.

Deep-fried Eggo mini-waffles topped with ground chorizo and pico de gallo.
Over the top I drizzle a queso with habanero infused maple syrup.

Yes? No?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts