Metal Guitarist Forums banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
Nice dude. Gonna look awesome I think. Im in the same boat with chris. My DC800 is the nicest sounding/playing guitar i have ever owned. Its literally flawless. I can't say 1 bad thing about it. I'm actually gearing up to order another one, but I'm sorting out the custom paint color with the custom shop right now. I gotta send in my photo with the actual color before my build starts.
But i have absolutely nothing to say but good stuff about carvin. They listen to their customers, their customer service and return policy fucking own, every single carvin i have played/own kicks fucking ass, their prices are awesome, their turn around time is awesome, and they are made in america which is important to me. :yesway:

I typically hate a lot of green stuff but that PRS looks sick.
And probably 10k or something crazy :lol:

·
Curls for the Girls
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
This shop is literally five minutes from where I'm living right now. Amazing shop, nice people, and $10,000 guitars hanging up all over the place. The cool part is that if they can tell you're not a moron who's going to destroy their gear, they'll let you play just about anything in the store, regardless of price tag or intent to buy.

Edit: I get all of my setup/pickup swap/modification needs done there, and the guy has done a fantastic job with anything I've thrown at him. :yesway:

·
Curls for the Girls
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
UPDATE

ITS FINISHED!!!!

This is great news and everything but i dont have the cash to pay for it right now (still owe 1,500) So this is pretty much the worst torture possible.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts