Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
I was in Norway having a hunting conversation and it got so confusing because I was talking about Elk (which you would think of as a reindeer) and he was saying "Elg" and talking about a goddamn moose.
Alg = Moose or Elk
Radjur = Deer
Renar = Reindeer

and still not half as confusing as their, there, and they're :rofl:

Wait... you said Norway. Ignore me.

I had a midi moose with my Kemper. Best part about it was the simplicity and the fact that I could use batteries. Really cleared up some clutter.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I was in Norway having a hunting conversation and it got so confusing because I was talking about Elk (which you would think of as a reindeer) and he was saying "Elg" and talking about a goddamn moose.
When I was in Finland I was asking the guys if we could go hunting for some camel toe.

·
Look what I can do
498 Posts
When I couldn't provide phantom power to my GCP from any of my rack shit, I just picked up a 5-7 pin midi cable that had a 9v insert on the rack side. You just plug the wall wart in with the rest of your shit, plug that into your midi cable and it powers your pedal.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Have you had any issues with the jack on the Kemper unit. I've seen it suggested that the jack is susceptible to damage fairly easily. Enough to make some people create feedback panels that are attached to the Kemper that have a small cable connecting to the original jack then going out to another jack of the same type. That way when you damage the secondary jack, you just replace the one on the panel instead of the Kemper's.

Found the picture of what I'm talking about

·
18,790 Posts
Have you had any issues with the jack on the Kemper unit. I've seen it suggested that the jack is susceptible to damage fairly easily. Enough to make some people create feedback panels that are attached to the Kemper that have a small cable connecting to the original jack then going out to another jack of the same type. That way when you damage the secondary jack, you just replace the one on the panel instead of the Kemper's.

Found the picture of what I'm talking about
Considering he's using MIDI, I doubt he's had any issues with a completely unrelated jack.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts