Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Metal Guitarist Forum!!! I'm so psyched I finally have something, that might qualify to be in this forum! How well it qualifies, I leave up to all of you. This is a preview of my song R.I.P, Rio I wrote in 2011. I mailed the lyrics to Mrs. Wendy Dio herself, with a long letter and a donation to her Stand Up And Shout Cancer Fund in Ronnie James Dio's name, and she actually wrote me a really nice card back that said "I loved the song, although the lyrics made me cry a little." She will be the only person in the world to receive the only physical copy of this, for her review and approval, before it is released. I was thinking that it wouldn't be released until the rest of my second album I'm working on is done, but I actually had another idea I get to talk to her about later. I already told her and everyone that all the plays and proceeds of this go to the Cancer Fund, forever, so it'd be really cool if she just put it out as a single one her label because she could do it a lot better than I with my little SSI money I do everything with, and dreams, and people who are nice, that's all I've got, there's not two inch tape money anymore. The link is here: https://soundcloud.com/mattoconnor%2Frip-dio-trailer-2021
I tracked all the guitars and vocals and the rest and the drum programming were done by a very special friend of mine that wants no recognition whatsoever, because he just wants to be left alone, and help his friends. He knows who he is and I could've never done this without him, thank you, so much, my metal big brother.

If you have to be a troll, ypu'd better at least be funny, if you're gonna troll something about somebody like Dio, even if I'm a total Jr. that did suck, lol! All comments welcome, keep playing!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts