Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
I miss NGD threads that don't suck period.

Cool superstrats and LPs bros, maybe try playing a shape that actually rules once in a while.

Where are the fucking Rhoads and King Vs and Mockingbirds and Warlocks and Biches? Where is the magic?

·
Oh yeah!
1,913 Posts
well, as it turns out i didn't do a NGD for my newest guitar. I have no idea why. I think both you and greg mckvlt will be very happy.
:hans:

So excuse my ignorance but the search won't allow me to search a 3 letter term but why aren't there any more orders being taken on?
Rob's trying not to have too many orders at once. He's been putting stuff for sale on his "in-stock" page though.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I miss NGD threads that don't suck period.

Cool superstrats and LPs bros, maybe try playing a shape that actually rules once in a while.

Where are the fucking Rhoads and King Vs and Mockingbirds and Warlocks and Biches? Where is the magic?
I posted those less than rad super strats and a lame lp today. Deal with it!

..yet I didn't make a NGD post for this magic 1980 Mockingbird, you have a point.

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
I must get an offset KxK V.
That guitar Noodles scored is the most awesome thing I had seen in a while.
If they ever do another run, I would sell other people's internal organs to pay for a depo. :metal:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.