Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I blew a fuse in my Roadster back on Wednesday the 24th. I didn't have any spares and they were cheap, so I ordered 5 from Mesa on Thursday the 25th.

They're currently out for delivery.

I also ordered a set of Tung Sol 6L6s, in case my issue was one of my tubes going bad. Those are ALSO due to arrive today.

I'm REALLY looking forward to going home and making some noise tonight. I fucking love that amp. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
They don't sell the appropriate slo blow fuse at the local hardware store?

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
The Roadster is the one amp I've never owned but covet.
The way I've been going lately though, ...............that may change :)

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
:metal:

I went a little stir-crazy without my Stiletto, after burning out the old power tubes. Of course, I had the TriAxis and DC-10 to keep me company :wub:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Considered it, but this is the busy season at work, I was out of town the first weekend, and then I had a 5k and two parties plus some yardwork for the second weekend. Really, it was only Sunday evening when I finally had some downtime and just fired up my Tech 21 Trademark 30 (great practice amp, but in a while different realm) that I began to miss it THAT badly. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
While you're waiting, you can install that Wolfetone pickup I sent you months ago! :idea:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
While you're waiting, you can install that Wolfetone pickup I sent you months ago! :idea:
Don't feel bad man. I've been trying to get him to go cycling with me all year. So far I've gotten:

- It's too cold
- It's too hot
- It's too early in the day
- It's too late in the afternoon
- It's not a weekend
- It's not during the week
- It's too dark
- It's too humid
- I ran for 29 minutes already that day and am totally worn out
- I rode earlier this week, for 2 hours, so I'm totally worn out

I'm beginning to think that he doesn't want to install your pickup, and doesn't want to take a bike ride with me. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Little tough to do a before/after video comparing it to the stock JB in my C7 with no (good) amp, dude. :lol:

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Reasons Drew's album is not out:

- It's too cold
- It's too hot
- It's too early in the day
- It's too late in the afternoon
- It's not a weekend
- It's not during the week
- It's too dark
- It's too humid
- I recorded for 29 minutes already that day and am totally worn out
- I recorded earlier this week, for 2 hours, so I'm totally worn out

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Wirelessly posted

Now you have mic'd versions in a box.

I will babysit your axefx II while you use tubes.

Seriously, messed with my buddy's axe fx xl last night and had a blast.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
I LOVE my AxeFx dude, LOVE it, I'd have paid even more for it than I did, the 6505+ model is like 99% accurate, but I like having physical knobs on an amp face. Plus, resonance knob.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.