1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
116 Posts
What the shit.... it's awesome. I'm seriously considering downloading this and putting it on my ipod.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aaron, I don't have the software - can you timestretch "She's Strychnine" by ion Dissonance? I have a £20 bet with my friend that it's because pop music is sickly sweet and harmonious - he thinks any old music will sound huge and epic. :D

Haggis in it for you if you do :wub:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
I really want to check this out. :lol:

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WELL I WASN'T LYING WHEN I SAID IT WAS GOOD, JESUS!

It seems to have exploded since I posted it :lol: Refreshed the page, went from 450 plays to 267881 in twelve hours :lol:

·
18,790 Posts
The Ion Dissonance track came out as a 2 hour 40 minute mp3 that was too large to host anywhere :lol: It also came out as really atmospheric noise. Kind of cool as a horror movie backdrop, but not hugely interesting to listen to for 2 hours 40 minutes :lol:

Here's a sample of "Bland Street Bloom" though :lol:

http://soundcloud.com/bloopness/blandstreetbloomslow

·
18,790 Posts
Alright, I see the problem, it did not like the source file :lol: It was reading the original file as being 11 minutes long, and then stretching it to 8 times that (which still isn't right, but... :lol: ).

After converting the mp3 to wav and trying again...

http://soundcloud.com/bloopness/ionslow

·
Registered
116 Posts
WELL I WASN'T LYING WHEN I SAID IT WAS GOOD, JESUS!

It seems to have exploded since I posted it :lol: Refreshed the page, went from 450 plays to 267881 in twelve hours :lol:
Yeah, I posted it on another forum I go to, and saw posts about it on 4chan, and the original music video on YT (I swear I just went there to hear the comparison lol). Shit's everywhere now.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts