Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...in less than ONE DAY effective time! (a few hours one day, a few hours next day).
Rhythm, melodies, even composing all new solos from scratch, and also BASS atop of that.

No Evertune involved :rofl:

I barely had to touch the finetuners on my guitar (blocked double locking Floyd) during the entire time.

You can now make fun of me for praising Evertune!

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You dont even know the CONTEXT of why I made this thread.

You can look up my other thread about Evertune, I'm trying to say how great it is and others on this forum are "bashing" it

But right now I only have one guitar with Evertune = tuned to Eb, and I had to record an album in E-standard, but I dont wanna go through the hassle of readjusting the Evertune for E standard
So I just used one of my other guitars and was impressed with how fast I could finish the recording.

I have another Evertune bridge ordered so I can have one Evertune guitar in E-standard and one Evertune guitar in Eb...

I REALLY like Evertune dude :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Otherwise I wouldn't ordered ANOTHER bridge even after this super fast recording ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
You took the time to register onto this forum only to defend Evertune? :lol:

(well, not suprirsed as I've seen "frenster" registering pretty much every forum ever that has mentioned Evertune)
Yeah, it's true. I'm a huge Evertune fan and I install a lot of them, and I thought you were bashing it, so I registered so I could reply. Is that funny? Maybe.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
So, I only opened this thread because I don't give a fuck about Rocka's crackpot theories, but his music usually kicks ass. And the music seems to be gone. :(

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So, I only opened this thread because I don't give a fuck about Rocka's crackpot theories, but his music usually kicks ass. And the music seems to be gone. :(
I never posted any music ;)

The thread was made because in another thread I raved about how much time Evertune would save time when recording
And now I recorded an album with a "regular guitar" and made it in record time, didn't have to touch the fine tuners on the floyd a lot at all, and I checked tuning between every take :flex:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts