Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
This was pretty kickass, but, unlike Daniel, I think the original sounded much much better. Mainly because the original was much clearer and smoother than this new version.

Of course, that doesn't change the fact that the song totally rules. Or that you totally rule.

I've actually found myself playing along with this song lots of times in the past. :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah buddy thanks for the recommendation! I picked up Glitch2 over the weekend and this was my first experiment with it. It's a rather in-depth program and I need to study the manual a bit more, but my first results with it are pretty good.

For those of you that like the earlier version of the song, great! That's why there are two now :) Back 10 years ago when I recorded it I was going through an industrial phase and this new version is closer to what I heard in my head when I originally wrote it, I just had no way of recording it like this back then.

The fidelity is honestly not coming through on the YouTube clip though, and when I eventually re-release this, the MP3, wav, or CD version sounds night-and-day better than the original, it's not even close, sound quality-wise. Oh and hey this version has drum fills now so I've got that going for me :agreed:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.