Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As it was nearly sold out, i didnt care for getting tickets as i also knew that i almost have no time for the concert. Anyway, after we finished everything we thought "well, they play already, but maybe we can get in for free then" - so we headed over to the venue, and yes, after 10 minutes of a bit small-talk - we got in for free. :cool:

It wasnt even 22:00 and they started already the first encore-block. wtf...:spock: And GODDAMNIT am i glad not to have paid hard earned money for this. Dont get me wrong, i LOVE Megadeth since i was 12, but Dave's voice meanwhile seems like to be complete shit. (at least yesterday)

The hard parts - he got away from the mic and let the audience sing,...but even the normal parts, he didnt nail any note - only the "spoken word" parts, like in sweating bullets etc., he got almost done.

There goes my childhood-hero. :noplease:

EDIT: oh, his hairstyle still rules.

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that maybe would have impressed me, if the fanboism on ss.org towards his person in the last years hadnt already annoyed the utter shit out of me. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
I really liked their last couple albums, but seeing them live about 2 years ago Mustaine sounded so bad it wasn't funny. I don't know what happened to him but he appears to have lost his voice live. I still think he sounds good on the CDs though.

·
Read Only
1 Posts
I'm kind of glad that the last time I saw them was in 95 and they just freaking destroyed (ozzfest) I think If i saw them now I would be kind of sad :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts