Metal Guitarist Forums banner

I think I'm starting to detect a pattern here... (pics)(56k = noway)

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Zero 
#1 ·
Had a really nice day and some free time, and since I just finished up my current project guitar, decided to haul some of my babies out for a photoshoot (and some beer, of course). Not pictured: Charvel.

It was here I realized that at some point someone turned off the dehumidifier in the bandroom and the OFR on my Agile has some pitting on the gold and some rust on the string lock screws. Laaaaaame, but fixable.

and without further ado...

Questions? Ho-pinions?

See less See more
#2 ·
also: The Truss rod on the ESP is a strange size, the nut is significantly larger than my Ibanez and Jackson wrenches were made for, and they don't even fit in the cavity. Is there a special tool for this, or do I have to go hunting for a snake driver for my ratchet?

#10 ·
I'm sorry, but to me there is nothing simultaneously heavier and more classy than black and gold. I too am sick of all the fucking black guitars I own and am trying to diversify, but my first good guitar is an ebony/black Les Paul Studio and I never get tired of it. Nice gitfiddles dude!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.