Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
I saw the title, and immediately expected the worst.

Then I saw who posted it, and had a complete WTF moment.

I'll HAVE to watch these tonight. :lol:

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
OMFG That was hilarious! I remember seeing another one like it but can't remember exactly what it was about.

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
damn, thats too funny cuz its all true. there is always that guy who says he can record better and cheaper with his usb mic and garage band.

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
actually its probably 9/10 lol. Its even funnier going to local venues and watching the live sound engineers try to work. half of the time when they are eqing using the the search and destroy method, they forget about the destroy apart. or at least i hope they forgot

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
actually its probably 9/10 lol. Its even funnier going to local venues and watching the live sound engineers try to work. half of the time when they are eqing using the the search and destroy method, they forget about the destroy apart. or at least i hope they forgot
No, I mean, they're right about one of those two things, i.e. they can do it for cheaper. :lol:

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
hey if they can make it sound better then they are some sort of audio god and have super powers. Or are constantly on meth/coke.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts