Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Panzer Dragoon Saga was fantastic. I played the first disc a bunch of times at a friend's house, but he didn't own the discs after that.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Street Fighter Zero/Alpha 3 was best on this too because of the World Tour and 1+2 player vs computer.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Street Fighter Zero/Alpha 3 was best on this too because of the World Tour and 1+2 player vs computer.
Playstation had World Tour mode, and Dramatic Battle as well. But you could only play Dramatic Battle with Ryu/Ken V. Bison.

I think the superior version of SFA3 was definitely the Dreamcast version.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got both the DC and Saturn version of SFZ3 and like the Saturn Version more for some reason. Just can't remember why. Might be because of Dramatic Battle Original mode? You and a friend could pick anyone and fight every single other character together. I think the DC version doesn't have that specific mode for Dramatic?

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
I've got both the DC and Saturn version of SFZ3 and like the Saturn Version more for some reason. Just can't remember why. Might be because of Dramatic Battle Original mode? You and a friend could pick anyone and fight every single other character together. I think the DC version doesn't have that specific mode for Dramatic?
Maybe. But i never played Dramatic Battle that much anyway. I was a whore for world tour mode, though. I had a version of Sagat that was maxed the fuck out. Maximum combo was 99 hits, too! :lol:

Plus, the DC version had the Boss mode "Ism" in addition to the other 3.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah my stepson and I love to play through the Dramatic Battle. Saturn's controller is better for us because all 3 punches and kicks are lined up, then you have the L and R button. Maybe that's why we play that one more.

Yeah, I used to have a super powered Akuma, but the internal battery died and I've been too lazy to replace it.

Also:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.