Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
They did produce them in small numbers. DCGL had one, and i'm pretty sure Rich Harris had at least one. I know i got a quote on one from him, because my bass player was quite interested.

·
Registered
446 Posts
With it's 30" scale I've always wondered why guitarists pining for low F don't snap them up & put lighter strings on them :scratch:

·
MG.ORG Sleep Hound
14 Posts
I played one of these a few months back and i have to say i was rather impressed with it. It's perfect for someone who plays an ERG but also wants to fiddle about with bass tunings and tunings a little lower.

The only gripe i had with it was the price tag, i think it was around £1200 at the time, and i dont think i would pay that much for an instrument unless i was really serious about using it as opposed to pottering about in the studio y'know?

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
I played one of these a few months back and i have to say i was rather impressed with it. It's perfect for someone who plays an ERG but also wants to fiddle about with bass tunings and tunings a little lower.

The only gripe i had with it was the price tag, i think it was around £1200 at the time, and i dont think i would pay that much for an instrument unless i was really serious about using it as opposed to pottering about in the studio y'know?
Cool. I wonder if they really were $2400 over here :ugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts